Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Don't Call It a Comeback...I Never Left

Ok, actually I did leave. I haven't written here in a long time. Such a long time that my last post was on committing to a church that I am no longer committed to. It's not that there is anything wrong with the place, I suppose we just went in different directions.

I have written a fair amount in the last 18 months. I think I came to this place of feeling like if I couldn't blow anybody's mind then I wasn't doing it right. I am far from arrival when it comes to the destination of complete integration. I haven't started posting again because I have figured anything in my life out. I don't have a theme of what to write about such as musings on one that lives radically. Perhaps I'm beginning to find out that 25 yields much less knowledge then I was hoping for and more of a desire to learn.

 Like I said, I've written a fair amount in the last 18 months. I don't think I've come up with anything that nobody has ever though of before. I have found that I enjoy writing. When people ask me what I did on a morning that I had written and I told them I had been writing, they are usually surprised. I thought I would jump on the blog train again in hopes of quieting those surprises. I think it's good for any of us to keep the creative juices consistently flowing on regular basis.

I'm not committing to posting on any sort of regular basis. I've found that when I say, "I'm going to do this every monday whether you like it or not..." I end up not doing it. I'm still trying to get myself in the habit of doing shoulder rehab everyday. I'd just hope that this telling posting this one time might convince me to write a little bit more. I'd also hope that some of you might interact with me.

-Colter

No comments:

Post a Comment